Yesterday it was a wonderful blogger meet experience. TomTom’s brand new GPS Sport Watches post launch marketing event at Le Méridien Bangalore, made my day.
TomTom Sport Watches are the must have collection for the runners to set their daily running goal. TomTom Multi Sport Watches have features like, measuring Running, Swimming, Cycling, Heart Rate Monitoring etc. For detail please visit: http://sports.tomtom.com/en_in/
The most notable part of this event was the Marketing Presentation that caught my attention. In the presentation it was nicely described the complete features and the brand positioning of TomTom’s Sport Watches. Thanks to Divya and Shashank from http://2020msl.com/ for inviting me.
An unboxed TomTom Multi Sport watch:
1. A Product Guide Booklet
2. Removable Watch
4. USB cable
5. Bicycle mount case
Below is the detail description shared by TomTom in the Press Release. Advanced features designed for needs of runners and multi-sport enthusiasts:
Extra Large, High-Resolution Display
The new TomTom watches feature an extra-large, high-resolution and high-contrast display that makes it easy for runners and multi-sport enthusiasts to quickly see their distance, time and pace while they workout even in bright sunshine.
Graphical Training Partner
The new watches feature TomTom’s Graphical Training Partner. Easy-to-read full-screen graphics help users get the most out of their workouts. They can view their real-time performance at-a-glance with three graphical training modes:
· Race: Race against a personal best or most recent run. Quickly track performance with real-time graphics, to continue to improve run-after-run.
· Goal: Set a distance, time or calorie goal and see progress toward that goal with simple, full-screen graphics and alerts.
· Zone: Set a target for pace or heart-rate (with optional heart-rate monitor) and track progress in a simple full-screen graph throughout a workout.
The new TomTom range includes an intuitive One-Button Control that enables users to easily navigate up-down-left-right through menus to access key stats and watch features. Unlike the majority of existing GPS watches on the market that feature multiple small and hard-to-operate buttons, the one-button control is easy to operate while moving and can be easily controlled in all weather conditions and while wearing gloves.
· Indoor tracker: Accurately track indoor runs using built-in sensors to count strides, so that users can monitor pace and distance even while running on a treadmill.
· Ultra-slim design: Run with a lightweight watch crafted for runners using a sleek design, which comfortably fits all wrist sizes.
· Quick GPS fix: Get started faster by using the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite technology to quickly find precise locations.
· Multi-platform compatibility: Sync, analyse and share stats on popular running sites and community platforms, including the TomTom MySports website, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, TrainingPeaks and Strava.
· Super-tough display: Run with a durable, super-tough, scratch-and-impact-resistant display that remains easy-to-read, run after run.
· Weather and water-resistant: Run in all kinds of weather. Waterproof up to 165 feet / 5ATM.
· Long-lasting battery: Run more, recharge less, with up to 8 hours battery life (GPS+HR), up to 10 (GPS only)
· Bluetooth® smart: Connect to sensors using the latest wireless technology.
In addition to the above features, TomTom Runner Cardio also includes: Heart Rate Zones to train in one of five intensity zones:
Sprint: Mostly used as part of interval training
Speed: High-tempo training to improve your speed and fitness
Endure: Moderate to high-tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity
Fat-burn: Moderate tempo training, great for weight loss
Easy: Easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down
· TomTom Multi-Sport includes all the features of TomTom Runner, and additionally has attributes for multi-sport athletes to track their distance, time, speed and other key metrics when they cycle or swim. The enhanced option is a dedicated bike mount to easily see key stats at a glance.