Breakfast is a healthy practice to start a good day. The morning draft gives the energy to work hard and keep the mind free. Here I suggest, practice and make a habit to get healthy foods in your stomach every morning.
Why You Need A Healthy Breakfast Every Morning?
1. Skip breakfast and work empty stomach, I feel, fighting a Hunger Game whole day. Do a routine, healthy breakfast, like Bread, Butter, Peanuts, Milk, Fresh Fruits, etc.
2. Having breakfast, we can gain vitamins, minerals, and fiber that can help us being energetic in the workplace.
3. People who eat breakfast have more immunity strength, and that can decline illness.
4. Healthy breakfast and regular exercise can increase stamina and keep us fit.
5. Eating breakfast improves our memory. It’s observed that people who do breakfast manage their day according to their work calendar.
Some good quotes that motivated me:
“Breakfast is always the best time for something juicy, sweet and fresh – it just feels like the right way to open the day. There’s no right way, though, when it comes to choosing the fruit.” – Yotam Ottolenghi
“To me, breakfast is my most important meal. It’s often the meal you play a game. I make sure I have oatmeal, milk, and fruit. It’s the fuel you use to do your best hopefully, so eating right is a big part of being a professional athlete. I wish I paid more attention to it earlier in my life.” – Andrew Luck
Have breakfast and stay healthy!