- At Hampi Photographed by Shekhar Roy © Copyright 2012
Travel is a passion in my family. My parents, grand parents, their parents all loved to travel. I also love travelling. I am little homesick but I love travelling, specially the adventures. I would love to climb Mount Everest.
1. A 2 Days Trip from Bangalore to Hampi : My Travel Journal Posted on January 9, 2013
2. UNESCO World Heritage Site, India : A Travel Journal Posted on December 26, 2012.
3. An Adventure at Ramanagara, 13th June 2012 Posted on July 2, 2012.
4. The Chemical Year Is Gone And How to Defeat the World? Posted on December 31, 2011.
5. A Journey to Pather Panchali (Song of the Little Road), Apu’s Universal Humanist Appeal Is Never Ending Posted on November 24, 2011.
An event is a necessary part of the society. It depicts who we are. We must attend events and all hands meet to live inside the society. We are not born to live alone. It is indeed an important part of being civilized. I personally don’t like too much noise, too many questions, and lots of gathering but I feel good at least coming out of the home and notice what others are doing. Sometime it makes me think, sometime it makes me laugh, sometime I become angry. Trust me, something is good and common in every person in the society.
1. Black Dog Easy Evenings, An Experience – at Opus, Bangalore November 30, 2012 Posted on December 8, 2012.
2. An awesome evening at the NokiaAppTasting IndiBlogger Meet, Bengaluru Posted on November 16, 2012.
3. KoЯn, The Path of Totality Tour in Bangalore: A Review Posted on September 10, 2012.
4. A Day Spent at Urban Mela at Palace Grounds, Bangalore : A Review Posted on June 28, 2012.
5. An Evening at Sunday Soul Sante at Palace Grounds, Bangalore Posted on May 7, 2012.
6. Summer Storm Festival 2012, Headlined by Swedish Progressive Heavy Metal Band Opeth, Palace Ground, Bangalore! Where Does Size Matter? Posted on February 6, 2012.